|My Passport for Mac software update for Mac users|
WD SmartWare update highlights: Mac release 1.3.7 (updated 1/6/2015)
- Memory and size optimized by removing unused code
- Compliant to new OS X 10.9.5 and 10.10 Yosemite Gatekeeper code sign
View the release notes for complete update information.
Update the WD SmartWare Software
- Download the WD SmartWare Software Updater to your hard drive.
- Locate and launch the WD SmartWare Software Updater.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the WD SmartWare software update.
- After the update completes, restart your computer to finalize the update process and launch the WD SmartWare software.
- On the Backup tab, make your backup category selections, click Apply Changes if required, and click Run Backup to resume automatic continuous backup protection.
|WD SmartWare Update|