|My Passport for Mac software update for Mac users|
WD SmartWare update highlights: Mac release 1.3.6 (updated 11/25/2013)
- Fixed an issue related to reports of some customers, under certain conditions, experiencing data loss when updating to Apple's OS X Mavericks (10.9).
For more information on this issue, please click here.
*Please note that if you have a previous version of WD Drive Manager installed on your computer, this software package will automatically uninstall the old version and install a new version.
View the release notes for complete update information.
Update the WD SmartWare Software
- Download the WD SmartWare Software Updater to your hard drive.
- Locate and launch the WD SmartWare Software Updater.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the WD SmartWare software update.
- After the update completes, restart your computer to finalize the update process and launch the WD SmartWare software.
- On the Backup tab, make your backup category selections, click Apply Changes if required, and click Run Backup to resume automatic continuous backup protection.
|WD SmartWare Update|