This update is for WD TV Live Plus for Latin America (model numbers WDBREC0000 and WDBG3A0000).
Click here for WD TV Live Plus (model WDBABX0000)
We're pleased to offer the following updates for your WD TV Live Plus HD media player. Updating your media player is simple. Just follow the instructions below, grab your remote and enjoy the show!
What's in this update? Release 1.06.20 (9/27/2011)
How to Install the Product Update:
- Supports Spanish language in Netflix user interface.
Installing the new firmware on your WD TV Live Plus is simple. Just connect your WD TV Live Plus to an Internet connection and the WD TV Live Plus will automatically check and notify you a new firmware is available for update at the Home menu. Confirm the action and your WD TV Live Plus will be automatically updated.
If Internet connection is not available, you can download the firmware file and follow the steps below to update:
- Download the latest firmware update compressed file for your WD TV Live Plus HD media player.
- Extract the three files (.BIN, .VER, and .FFF files) to the root (top level) of a portable USB drive.
- Connect the USB drive to the WD TV Live Plus Media Player's USB port.
- Press HOME, and then select the Settings bar.
- Select the firmware upgrade icon, and then press ENTER.
- You are prompted to perform the firmware upgrade.
- Select OK on the firmware update prompt, and then press ENTER. This will restart the system.
- After restarting, the system automatically enters firmware upgrade mode.
- Once the update process is completed, the WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player will restart again.
- Once the HD WD TV Live Plus Media Player restarts, the new firmware is automatically loaded and the WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player is ready for use.