LAKE FOREST, Calif.-Feb. 23, 2007-Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) today announced that it will participate in the following investment community events:
- Event: Goldman Sachs Technology Investment Symposium 2007
- Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2007
- Presentation: 10:20 a.m. PST/1:20 p.m. EST
- Breakout: 11:00 a.m. PST/2:00 p.m. EST
- Webcast: Presentations page at http://www.westerndigital.com/investor/
- Event: Prudential Equity Group March Madness Midwest Investor Day
- Date: Thursday, March 1, 2007
- Webcast: No webcast.
WD, one of the storage industry's pioneers and long-time leaders, provides products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information. The company produces reliable, high-performance hard drives that keep users' data close-at-hand and secure from loss. WD applies its storage expertise to consumer products for external, portable and shared storage products.
WD was founded in 1970. The company's storage products are marketed to leading systems manufacturers, selected resellers and retailers under the Western Digital and WD brand names. Visit the Investor section of the company's Web site (www.westerndigital.com
) to access a variety of financial and investor information.
Western Digital, WD and the WD logo are registered trademarks of Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks herein are property of their respective owner.