As part of its Community Relations program, Western Digital, through the WD Foundation, provides an opportunity for nonprofit organizations to request product donations. These donations may include refurbished WD hard drives for schools or nonprofit organizations, or new WD products for fundraising purposes such as raffles or auctions.
We ask that organizations limit requests to one per organization, per year.
To be considered for a product donation, please submit the following information.
A written request on the organization’s letterhead which includes:
- A description of the organization, its name, address*, telephone number, and the name and e-mail of a contact person
*We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box.
- The organization’s tax ID number for nonprofit status
- A brief description of the event/raffle/auction and how the proceeds will be used
- The date which the item is needed. (Please allow 4-6 weeks.)
- Product requested
- If you have an affiliation with Western Digital, such as a request by a WD employee for their child’s school, please include this information.
Please note that product donations are subject to availability and WD Foundation guidelines. Agencies receiving donations will be required to complete a WD Contributions Receipt.
Your request should be submitted to the WD Foundation: